Freitag, 29. Oktober 2010

Why ?

129393166_full,r,470x470.jpg

There's something I'm about & I can't quite seem to get it off. It

haunts me in my sleep and everywhere I go. I try to get away ,

I try to stay away from this dream I can't seem to escape. It hurts

me & I just want the pain to stop! Because you're everything I

want , you're everything I need, you're everything I see & you're

always on my mind. But I can't have you and I can't see you,

because this pain is tearin' me apart. I still see the black and white

shirt you were wearing the last time I saw you. I still see you

laughing with me and it brings a teary smile to my face. You

probably don't know what you did. You probably don't care at all.

& you ignore me. & you're gone from me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen